Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Caleb David Dolak is here!!!

Things went REALLY well yesterday! I woke up yesterday at one and thought that I was kind of 
cramping..but...I fell back asleep. I woke up at 2:01am and knew that I WAS NOT falling back asleep, 
but, my contractions were only 3 minutes apart and lasting at least a minute so I thought I was in false 
labor...I mean who in the world starts at contractions only 3 minutes apart? Well, I guess I do. I finally 
went to the hospital @ 3:45am because they just weren't stopping. I got to the hospital and long story 
short went from a 3 to a 10 in 6 hours, contractions at 3 minutes apart the WHOLE time. We had to wait 
a while for the doctor to get here and I started pushing at 12:35 and he was born at 12:45. How crazy 
is that!!!! So Caleb David was born December 15th at 12:45pm. He was 7pounds 1oz, 19.5 inches 
long...so..not as big as anyone thought...THANK GOODNESS!!! Dave and I thank God for a great 
pregnancy,a GREAT delivery and precious baby boy. Thank you for all everything and for all of your 
prayers. 

1 comment: