I had my Dr.'s appointment yesterday. I mentally felt like a went back to a place I would never have to be again...my childhood. Let me explain....
It is the same kind of situation when I would be nagging my mom for something when I was little "When???" and I would hear "in a little bit" and I knew "a little bit" was not going to be "little" enough. That is pretty much how it felt at the Dr.'s yesterday. I am still at 2cm and 80%. So I have one week to go and they scheduled my induction because of "the size of the baby". Great. They say he is in the high 7's, low 8's already and they dont want him to get too big. My body and I thank you Dr. Shores. So...Uncle Don...looks like you may be right..you might be sharing a birthday! If nothing happens this week I will be induced at 7:00am on the 21st.
No comments:
Post a Comment