Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22, 2014-Second Child-Youngest Child Complex

Well, I have not visited this site for over 2 years...yikes...
The great news is...I am currently 26 weeks pregnant. The bad news is....it is the 2nd child and I have not posted ANYTHING on this website regarding him...so...here I go!

We found out we were expecting #2 January 24, 2014..after a dinner at El Maguey.
I will spare you the details, but we were VERY EXCITED for another baby.

I had my first ultrasound Feb 7th (my dad's birthday)...and my 2nd ultrasound on the 14.....we announced it to our parents and siblings on the 17th thinking everything was great AND THEN things happened and I had my 3rd ultrasound on the 22nd....
To be honest there three weekends of complete worry that this was not going to end up ok...
Again, I will spare you the details...just very scary stuff.

I learned that it is VERY difficult to concentrate on ANYTHING when you are sick with worry.

Besides the early scare, everything has been like the first pregnancy. I feel great...I have energy, no sickness. I cannot complain about at thing!!

On April 21st we found out...."IT" was another boy! PRAISE GOD!! Seriously! Caleb and Dave had a little bit of a different reaction. Caleb wanted to be like the "Berenstain Bears" with a "sister"....but when I explained that he would still be my baby as well as his new baby "brover"..he was good with another boy. :)

Everything is still really going well! I still feel great...still attending Cardinals games regularly....which makes me happy. I had my glucose test last week (June 16th-25 weeks) and that came back normal..in which I was thankful.

With this little guy due Sept 29th....there is a lot to do and not as much gets accomplished with a 4 1/2 year old running around.

We love both of our sons VERY much and I hope to do a better job of updating this blog. (I am really good at updating facebook..)

Continue prayers for this unborn child that he would continue to be healthy..and also for him psychologically after he is born as he will be living with 3 oldest children.....my sister already feels sorry for him.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment