So I have kind of been a slacker when it comes to the blog. A month or so I tried to upload a video and photo and I waited and it took forever so I abandoned my posting for a while out of frustration.
A lot has happened. The biggest thing is that Caleb is ONE! We just can't believe it. At his one year appointment we found out he is in the 72% (30.5 inches) in height and the 5% (19.45 pounds) in weight. Go figure...
His first birthday was puppy themed. I think everyone had a great time. I got a lot of toys and clothes from friends and family.. He did a great job at smashing and eating his cake.
He has 10 teeth now including 2 molars.
He is still a great sleeper. He sleeps from 8pm-@8am every night. We are blessed...I know..
His favorite foods are bread, cheese slices, string cheese, diced cheese, yogurt, kix cereal, did I mention cheese? :)
Nana and PaPa Fridley watch him T-F and GG and Grandpa Dolak watch him on Monday.
He is thriving because of the loving care he gets from his family.
He is such a HAPPY kid and is definitely a "people person"...
He can't hear music or any kind of "beat" without dancing...he entertains many people in church...
He is a MASTER on the stairs. He can go up and down with ease. He is very cautious, but he thinks he is a big deal when he is climbing.
David and I are so blessed, we couldn't have dreamed of a better child. We love you Caleb!
No comments:
Post a Comment