Monday, October 19, 2009

8 weeks to go............this baby is going to be huge!

So....today my wonderful and supportive cousin asked me at school if I swallowed a watermelon........thanks..:)
All joking aside....I am a little anxious to see how big this boy is going to be....I was close to a 10 pound baby...
My doctor stated "you are all baby" at my appointment last Friday. Some might find those comforting words. I do not. I would love for this kid to actually be able to use his infant car seat a few months and actually wear "newborn clothes"!
I start my two week appointments now...so my next appt is October 30th. Boy, this is going to fly by. 1st quarter is over already and I only have one more to go before the little guy is here! David and I (well David) started painting the room this weekend..I taped. The only thing left to get is a chair for the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment