Quite possibly the most fun I have had with a baby gift to date....... I wore it for a while. Dave had it on too.....I dont know how THOSE pictures miraculously got erased off the camera...hmmm..I wonder.
The last piece of furniture we will have to put together....hopefully.
DOLAK! I found your blog...and love it. You are to stinkin' cute as a prego lady. you look great. i'm adding this to my blog roll so I can keep tabs on your. :) No really...I do want to see updates though. Hope all is going well - sounds like it is.
DOLAK! I found your blog...and love it. You are to stinkin' cute as a prego lady. you look great. i'm adding this to my blog roll so I can keep tabs on your. :) No really...I do want to see updates though. Hope all is going well - sounds like it is.
ReplyDeleteDear Ern-
ReplyDeleteEverything is better than great here! I love your new house. How is it? Is it in Portland?